Thursday, 23 February 2012

~Tentang Dia...~

hari ni mood rasa nk mnulis je...
nak tgk cite, xde mood
nk mlalak sorg2 pn da xde suara
so solution tbaik, mnulis/mnaip je la kt blog ni

entri kali ni khas 'Tentang Dia'
mungkin yang terakhir
tapi dia akan tetap mjadi kenangan terindah spjg hidupku...
wpun mungkin bgnya, aku da xwujud dlm hidupnya
(aku tau dia da delete smua gmbr2 aku dlm fb dia, xmustahil dlm lptop/phone nya jgk)


semuanya bermula di sini...
bln Mei 2009

ni lah kenangan ptama ktorg
wpun msg2 dgn partner kayak msg2


bracelet...a gift from him
after aku recover dr demam
 n as his partner for his last dinner 2009


i'm wearing baju kurung that his bought
another suprise for me

our first vacay together
160110

Mr Teddy...
yup, he's full of suprise...

our fav breakfast...
after seeing sunrise together at the beach...
how i miss it...

a gift for our mum...


 da xbleh ltk gmbr2 lg da
it makes me sad more n more...
terlalu byk kenangan ktorg
byk sgt2...lbh2 bila aku still brada kt ump ni
hanya Tuhan je tahu hati ini
n the last pic was...

our last pic together...
last memory...
at zoo negara 150112

BLUE- Breathe Easy
I... can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night
Till you're by my side
No I... can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air

Curse me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Curse me inside

I won't forget, no i won't baby,
I don't know why (don't know why)
I left the one i was looking to find

Ooh -- why...ooooh, why -- why...
Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life

That's all I'm breathing for

Ooooooohhhhh -- tell me why

Oh won't you tell me why

I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air

I... can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night

Till you're by my side

Coz i can't breathe easy

I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air

There's no air

The last song we heard it together
that makes me cry in front of him
18022012
awak xkan pernah tahu btapa saya sayangkan awak
i'll always pray for ur happiness...
-THE END-



No comments:

Post a Comment