Friday, 30 November 2012

~QuoteS~

Dah lama x update blog ni
dulu alasan bz dgn keje
skrg bz tanam anggur pn xsmpat nk update
sbb xtau nak tulis apa sgt
layan je la quotes yg mnarik bagi aku neh...
(~___^)


 People ask me why is it so hard to trust people...
I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise...






IT'S NOT BECAUSE
If u see me walking with someone else,
it's not because I want to
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me

If u see me smile,
it's not because I forgot about u
It's because I got tired of crying for u

If u see me living again,
it's not because I've moved on
It's because I hate the fact u can live without me

So if I fall in love with someone else,
it's not because i want to
It's because u weren't there to catch me...





No comments:

Post a Comment